Tuesday, October 04, 2005

We ♥ OCD

The summer heat gives way to the newness and the oldness of fall. Such wonderful pandas! It makes me want to dance!



Oh, hello. We did not see you there. We have been busy rolling! Rolling rolling rolling, rollling everything up together in beautiful style. We quite enjoy it.

We enjoy it so much, in fact, that we have been staying up late. Far, far too late. Too late to make any appearances without looking very stiff and tired. That is the curse of the Katamari. The curse and the joy.

What's that? Your talking dog is also cursed? That is highly unlikely... Perhaps he would enjoy some rolling. Being cursed is not a very agreeable pasttime. Wouldn't you agree? Of course you would.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laaaaaaa, la la la la lala la la, la la la lala laaaaaaa.

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you went.

I'm not allowed to touch the new Katamari until my birthday. It's a rule or something.

Perhaps we can try out that co-op mode when I visit Jersey this weekend?

E Mac said...

What? What "what"? Are you questioning the King of All Cosmos? That is not wise. Or perhaps it is - I do not remember so well. ...

...

...

Either way, I F♥O♥R♥G♥I♥V♥E Y♥O♥U♥!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Your Magesty? Could you have that little prince of yours roll up all of the leaves in my yard? That would be great. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Save the Pandas!